Scandinavian Radio Technology (SRT) develops and manufactures communication technology. Our main areas of product development lie in personal alarms, property alarms and mobile tracking equipment. With an innovative and committed workforce and a close working relationship with Swedish authorities and major security service companies, SRT has attained a market leader position.
SRT was founded in late 2004 as a consequence of a major company restructuring. Right from the start SRT focused its efforts on developing products utilizing wireless communication for alarm and positioning purposes. The company has a history reaching back to the 1930’s and the experiences from developing industrial applications back then are still today utilized when developing the next generation of communication technology.
- We are responsible for the entire development process – from idea to finished product
- We are one of the biggest suppliers of GNSS enabled alarm devices on the Swedish market
- The majority of all personal alarms connected to Swedish emergency service centers comes from SRT
- The Swedish Police, Armed Forces, Posten and Tax Agency all use products from SRT
- The majority of our employees work with technical product development
- All support cases are handled by our developers and technicians
- Our customers can be found in Europe, the Americas, Africa and Asia.
SRT have successfully performed a number of large projects where the customer have specific and complex demands that the off the shelf products do not satisfy. The knowledge and experiences attained from these projects are always preserved so that we can continue being an attractive partner when it comes to developing customized solutions. If you need help developing your product idea or want to see our references, don’t hesitate to contact us.
Our vision is to develop products that increase safety for organizations, authorities and individuals. Our ambition is to become Europe’s leading supplier of alarm units for the protection of individuals and mobile property. The challenge is to do so in an ever changing world with rapid technical advances and increasing demands.
With good ideas, enough resources and expertise everything is possible. That is what motivates us to keep evolving. By maintaining proper focus on quality and reliability, SRT will keep meeting continuously increasing market demands.