Scandinavian Radio Technology is responsible for the handling of all personal data collected on this web site. Such information includes among other:
- Company name
- Contact person
- E-mail adress
- Postal adress
- Telephone number
- Information regarding website usage, for example what sites were visited and browser settings (no information that can be used to identify an individual is saved)
Scandinavian Radio Technology collects some information through forms on the various sites. Providing this information is voluntary. If you choose not to provide this information however, you may be unable access some products and services.
The purpose of information gathering is:
- To give our web site visitors access to our products and services
- To be able to contact our web site visitors
- To be able to send our web site visitors relevant information
Information gathered on www.srt.se are stored in:
- Our system for handling newsletters
- Our system for registration and processing of support and configuration cases
- Our systems for e-mail communication
- Our systems for administration of this web site
The systems we use for administration of our newsletter and web site are provided by third parties and as such your personal data may be shared with third parties.
As a user of www.srt.se you have the right to know how Scandinavian Radio Technology uses your personal data. You can request to have your personal data corrected, limited or removed according to data protection regulations. When the collection and processing of personal data is based on consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. In such cases, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form below.