Vehicle alarms from SRT
Keep track of your belongings with a vehicle alarm from SRT
With a vehicle alarm from SRT it is easy to supervise an organizations vehicle fleet or other valuable property. SRTs vehicle alarm product line consists of the GSM/GPRS units SRT278, SRT356 and SRT Track. SRT278 and SRT356 are compact GSM/GPRS units with built in GPS receivers and have a series of alarm and report possibilities. SRT278 and SRT356 are designed for in-vehicle installation.
SRT278/SRT356 product features:
- Alarm: By pushing the alarm button a message is sent to an emergency service center carrying information about the distressed individual and his/her geographical position. Concurrently a voice call is placed so that the emergency service center operator can get a better insight into the situation.
- Alarm sensor interfaces: A series of different alarm sensors can be connected to the units, such as Infrared detector, magnetic detector and temperature sensor. The units can also report in a set of different ways.
- Tracking: The units geographic position can be requested at any time by sending an SMS. The unit responds by returning an SMS containing the current or most recent position. The unit can also be set to continuously report its position through GPRS which is very handy when trying to find lost or stolen property.
- GeoFencing: When using the GeoFencing function the unit sends an alarm if the vehicle travels outside a predefined area. GeoFencing is a concept where the geographical freedom of movement is restricted by defining a center point and a radius, resulting in a circular area within where the vehicle can move freely. As soon as the outer limit of the area is passed, however, an alarm is sent.
- Car burglar alarm: Connect the SRT vehicle alarm to the car burglar alarm and receive an SMS if the alarm should be set off.
- Breath alcohol ignition interlock device: Connect the AVANT Fleet to a breath alcohol ignition interlock device and receive an SMS if the driver should attempt to drive while under the influence.
- Alarm received notification: The SRT356 can be configured to request an alarm received notification. This is an acknowledgement that the alarm has reached the recipient and is indicated by a diode on the unit.
- Relay output: Connecting external hardware to the relay output allows it to be controlled from the SRT356. The relay output can be programmed to change state in case of an alarm or through manual control.
- Tamper alarm: If the unit is subject to tampering or sabotage it will send an alarm.
- Battery and built-in heating element: With a powerful battery at 7 Ah the SRT356 has a staggering 120 hours battery lifetime running at full capacity. With the help of a built-in heating element the battery can be recharged at temperatures as low as -30°C.
To further facilitate keeping track of your property SRT offers SRT Track. The service, developed by EmCom, allows you to get a unified view of a units position through a web interface and is ideal for tracking your units. The service offers information on a units historic positions including where the vehicle started and stopped and a detailed route description for any given time period. You can choose between various map types (map, terrain, hybrid and satellite) and you can specify whether you want to receive alarm notification by SMS, e-mail or directly in the web browser. You can specify multiple recepients of an alarm. With SRT Track all your units are accessible to you on your computer or mobile phone and doesnt require any installation or updating of software.
If you wish to get more information about SRT356, SRT278 or SRT Track visit the links to the right or contact us.
Want more information?
SRT278 is a compact GSM/GPRS unit with an integrated GPS receiver that offers a multitude of alarm and reporting possibilities. The Avant Fleet has an aluminium casing suited for demanding conditions.
More about SRT278
SRT356 is a reliable GSM/GPRS vehicle alarm designed for tough conditions. It is equipped with a sturdy casing, sabotage alarm and a battery heating element.
More about SRT356
Track your vehicle alarm online
Do you want to be able to track your vehicle alarm online? Use it together with SRT Track, an easy to use system for map tracking and alarm handling.
Need help interpreting a message?
If you need help interpreting a message from one of SRTs alarms, use our map application.